Monday, July 19, 2010

Week 31 (a little early)

I've been loving this whole experience! It's sooo much fun to read to Alexandria, to "talk" to her, to dance with her at a recent wedding. Makes me tear up to think... hey, in a few months, I'll be able to do all these things with her in my arms! Such an exciting time! It's pretty fun to feel her moving about. To give her raspberries and make Michelle giggle. To feel her (something) press against my face when I'm talking to her trying to get her to move. Ahh... 2 months, but seems like an eternity (though, it feels like it's just right). I can't wait to meet her, but am going to miss her this way as well. I pray that I'm able to grow old with her around so I can tell her how wonderful it was to get to know her prior to her arrival!

No comments:

Post a Comment