Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Week 30

Yikes!  Time is moving so quickly now.  During the first few months, it felt as though time had stopped.  I couldn't imagine the day when our baby would be here or the day when I would stop feeling so ill all day and night.  I longingly waited for that baby bump to appear because I wanted to look pregnant and I wanted another sign that I was pregnant other than feeling sick.  Now, I wish I could make time stand still.  As excited as I am to meet Alexandria, I'm not ready to stop feeling her move around inside me where I know she is safe and happy.   

6 comments:

  1. awww cnt wait for her to come out of your belly

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait for you to meet her, Caitlin!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look so cute - Sara

    ReplyDelete
  4. Michelle...you look so beautiful...and round!! Can't wait to get together,.....soon okay?
    Robin

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks, Robin. Alexandria misses you. I'm free all summer!

    ReplyDelete