Saturday, January 22, 2011

19 Weeks

Our baby girl turns 19 Weeks today!  I can't believe I haven't posted anything in months!  Alexandria's doing great.  At her last doctor's appointment on January 10th she weighed 13 pounds and 8 ounces and was 24 inches long.  I love her chunky little legs and cheeks!  There are so many fun things about her, I don't know where to begin.  I feel like she does something new every day.  She started giggling again yesterday.  I don't know where her giggles went, but they were gone for a few weeks.  We think she has been teething for a while now since she drools and bites on anything she can.  She talks all the time and seems to love her voice as much as we do.  Her favorite thing to do seems to be reading.  She wildly shakes her legs as soon as we put a book in front of her and reaches out to touch it while we read.  I even think she tries to turn the pages!  Today, she took a nap in her crib for the first time.  I'm not ready to have her sleep in her bedroom, but napping I can handle. 


Motherhood is fantastic.  I can't wait to see what she is going to do next!     

4 comments: