Thursday, October 21, 2010

Happy Fall!


Alexandria arrived on September 11 at 10:40 PM.  Our lives have forever changed.  It's hard to describe how it feels to have her here, and I can't remember life without Alexandria.  The only way I can think to describe it is that warm fuzzy feeling I used to get when I was younger on the holidays...family, presents, food, music...I feel this every day.  It's like I'm seeing everything for the first time.  I've also never been so tired in my life - I forget conversations I've had with people and I pretty much can't function after about 6 PM.  How am I ever going to go back to work?!   


And now, my reason for thinking about writing this blog post today.  Alexandria rolled from her tummy to her back yesterday!!!  I couldn't believe it!  When she did it a second time, I knew I wasn't crazy.  

4 comments: